GES recognizes that our business is about people. The people we work with, the people we serve, and the people who live and work in the facilities we design. As such, we are always on the lookout for good people who share our love of engineering and our vision for technical leadership.
We recognize the contribution that each individual makes to our success. In turn we strive to provide a stimulating work environment that fosters innovation, creativity and teamwork. We also provide in-house training and professional development programs to help you reach your full potential. This is just one of the many reasons we were selected as one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
GES offers all qualified employees a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; medical, dental and vision coverage; disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan and more!
Position: Senior Plumbing EngineerGES is looking for a highly motivated Plumbing Engineer to add to our team. Responsibilities include:
- Designing plumbing systems including medical/laboratory piping and gases.
- Development of system design calculations, and selection of equipment for use in buildings.
- Preparation of detailed design documents.
- Specification writing/editing.
- Code compliance research.
- Coordinating work with other disciplines.
- Site survey to determine and document existing conditions.
- Providing construction administration services.
The successful candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- 5-15 years of design experience.
- Excellent work ethic and attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office. REVIT experience is preferred.
- CPD preferred.
- Research Laboratory/Health Care experience is a plus.
- LEED certification/experience a plus.
- Familiarity with codes, standards and design guidelines.
Global Engineering Solutions offers all qualified employees a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan and more!
Email your resume